DnD Gaming World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DnD Gaming World

A forum for play-by-post roleplaying gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet
Name: Nifi
Race: Halfling

House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines" Empty
PostSubject: House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines"   House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:38 am

This campaign is set in my world. All classes/races from approved WOTC books are allowed.

4th-6th Level Character, 84 point buy, max stat is 18 prior to any racial or template adjustments. This will allow you to put 14 in every stat for a +2 modifier, or adjust some stats up and others down where you can still get an 18 or two here or there, but will force you into making some choices based on class, etc.

Hit Points calculated at max for first 2 levels, then 75% for every circle after, rounded down and then up. For example d10: 10, 10, 7, 8, 7, 8, etc.

No evil characters of any kind. N, LN, CN, NG, LG, CG only

No undead in the adventuring party
No lycanthropes in the adventuring party
No more than a +1 character level bump, or +1 ECL based on race or template
No psionics

To determine your level:

3+1d3

To determine your experience points:

Roll the dice below to get your experience. Add the numbers to the minimum for the level like this:

Example 4th level, Min exp 6000, 1d3=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=4. Experience Points = 8864.

4th: 1d3, 1d10, 1d10, 1d10
5th: 1d4, 1d10, 1d10, 1d10
6th: 1d5, 1d10, 1d10, 1d10

If that's confusing, let me know.

Starting Gold (DMG pg. 135):

4th Level 5400
5th Level 9000
6th Level 13000

No single item costing more than 25% of your total starting gold. Reasonable exceptions must be approved by the DM.

All 3.5 books published by WoTC are allowed. No earlier edition (3.0, 2.0, etc), and no Eberron books, etc.

Backstories are requested, but not required. A backstory will get a DM award, no matter how crappy. The better the backstory, the better the award.

If you use an internet based DnD reference site, you must be able to provide me with the WoTC book and page number as reference. Please also include book and page number next to any equipment, spells, companions, feats, flaws, etc. I will allow characters to take 2 flaws if you desire, but flaws are optional. Some may not want them, and that's fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines"   House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:46 am

I need your e-mail please Leuc, either pm it to me or you can post it here, I'm sure it'll help the other players who want to join, so they can send you their character sheets! Thus why I posted this, just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
mfwalsh
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Almighty GM

PostSubject: Re: House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines"   House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:01 am

Back to top Go down
https://dndgw.forumotion.com
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet
Name: Nifi
Race: Halfling

PostSubject: Re: House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines"   House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:09 am

Thanx Matt.

The email posted is correct if anybody needs it.

Jake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines"   House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Rules for "Behind Enemy Lines"
Page 1 of 1