DnD Gaming World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DnD Gaming World

A forum for play-by-post roleplaying gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Plane of Shadow

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Cordenmg

Character sheet
Name: Kai

The Plane of Shadow - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plane of Shadow   The Plane of Shadow - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:44 pm

KAI

"I have nothing else at the moment. I have some supplies that I will need to pick up and I would like to check on a few things. All-in-all, I can be ready to go at any time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plane of Shadow   The Plane of Shadow - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Rysmarin

"Excellent! Then I believe it is time to get underway. I have no preparations I need to do, however... I have a distinct lack of coin due to my travels, and I can travel without need for food or drink thanks to one of my enchanted items. Unless you need me for whatever you must gather, I will likely wander the camp for a time, continuing to help the elves here as I had before I left."

Rysmarin walked over to the door, then turned back to watch the other two, just in case they had something else to say.
Back to top Go down
Cordenmg

Character sheet
Name: Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Plane of Shadow   The Plane of Shadow - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:58 pm

KAI

Kai turns to Cas.

"Should we meet back here once we are done?"
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet
Name: Nifi
Race: Halfling

PostSubject: Re: The Plane of Shadow   The Plane of Shadow - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Cas shakes his head.

"I will contact you both with further instructions when I am ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plane of Shadow   The Plane of Shadow - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Rysmarin

With a nod and a chuckle, Rysmarin turns the dial and opens the door to the encampment.

"I will keep an ear out, then. I hope to see you both back here soon... Hopefully whomever we meet will have something interesting for us all."

With that peculiar farewell, he turned and walked out the door, closing it quietly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet
Name: Nifi
Race: Halfling

PostSubject: Re: The Plane of Shadow   The Plane of Shadow - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:44 pm

This thread is now over. Check your personal IC threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plane of Shadow   The Plane of Shadow - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plane of Shadow
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DnD Gaming World :: Campaigns :: Behind Enemy Lines IC-
Jump to: