DnD Gaming World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DnD Gaming World

A forum for play-by-post roleplaying gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The aftermath

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Solo

The aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The aftermath   The aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:28 pm

"HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cordenmg

Character sheet
Name: Kai

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath   The aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:51 pm

KAI

"Oh come now, surely you would relish the chance for payback. After all, those nifty little blasts of... flame? would come in handy. Especially since they seem to take no time to cast."
Back to top Go down
Solo

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath   The aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:02 pm

"Well yes, an argument could be made for payback; On great wrongs doth swift vengeance wait."
Back to top Go down
Cordenmg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath   The aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:17 pm

KAI

"It could be a mutually beneficial arrangement. You have additional firepower with you and we have someone who has some experience with where we are going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath   The aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:18 pm

Rysmarin

Nodding, Rysmarin smiles.

"I for one am all for stopping necromancers with tremendous blasts of fire. I mean, really, who in their right mind wouldn't be? Aside from the smell of burning, rotting flesh, it would be quite the pleasing display."

He chuckled a bit as small shower of sparks danced across his fingertips.

Back to top Go down
Solo

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath   The aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:49 pm

"You make a persuasive case. Count me in."
Back to top Go down
Cordenmg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath   The aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:11 am

KAI

"Excellent! Now, before we start studying the maps and working out a plan of attack, would anyone mind if we took perhaps a quarter of an hour to clear our heads?"

Unless objection is voiced, Kai will leave the building to walk outside.
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet
Name: Nifi
Race: Halfling

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath   The aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 am

((OK, here is what we are going to do. Each player can use their IC thread to RP the two hours their character has before meeting back up in Cas workroom and moving forward with their quest. Meanwhile, I will open a new thread moving the quest forward to leaving the town. Party members may travel together in their IC threads if they wish (discuss in PMs to determine if you want to) and I will upgrade it to the InterParty thread.))

((I am having a hell of a time getting my map down on "paper" to upload to you all. If anybody knows a good app I can use to get an easy dungeon map created that's free, let me know. Something that resembles graph paper would be best.))
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet
Name: Nifi
Race: Halfling

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath   The aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:18 am

Move here if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath   The aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The aftermath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2