DnD Gaming World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DnD Gaming World

A forum for play-by-post roleplaying gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Onwards

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet
Name: Nifi
Race: Halfling

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:38 am

The construct continues in the same direction, never straying in direction or speed.

((Iago give me a spot check.))
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:16 am

"I spy, with my little eye..."

Spot: +0
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:30 am

Iago notices that one of the bodies on the back of the construct appears to be alive somehow. The figures head moves, looking behind the construct.
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:58 am

"... someone not quite dead. Interesting."

Is the person impaled, tied, or behind held?
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 am

Iago can clearly see that the figure is impaled in multiple places on the constructs back.
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:07 am

(Er... ok, I must admit, I have no idea how impalment works in DnD... Is it like being grappled, or do you need a strength check to break someone out of it, or...?)
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 pm

((In this case it's specific to the creature. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, as you are not currently in a position to do this.))
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Iago realizes that he can't really help anyone in his current situation and decides to trail the construct at a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 am

The construct moves forward at his slow slumbering pace. Within a few short minutes he is at the edge of the jungle surrounding the boneyard.
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 pm

"I won't be able to follow safely if he leaves; it's now or never, I suppose."

Iago lines up a shot with the construct, fires, and moves behind the nearest tree.

Attack: 1+8
Damage: 10

Last edited by Solo on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 pm

The member 'Solo' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'd20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd6' : 1, 4, 1, 4
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 am

Iago's blast sails wide. The construct continues to move, never flinching. Within fifteen seconds, it reaches the entrance to the necromancers domain.
Back to top Go down
Cordenmg

Character sheet
Name: Kai

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:55 am

KAI

As the vibrations and noises approach, Kai presses further against the outer wall (the wall with the entrance), hoping to avoid notice as whatever it is comes through the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:34 pm

"... does it not notice things? Well..."

Iago will fly up behind it and see if he can reach the impaled person.
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Onna
Race: Grey Elf

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 pm

When Yuki Onna spots Iago, she breathes a sigh of relief. "Not associated with the necromancer, I assume? If not, I certainly hope you have means to help tend my wounds." She readies Dimension Door as she waits for a response.

(OoC: Yuki Onna is a very slight female gray elf. Barely five feet tall, she can't weigh more than a hundred pounds. Her skin looks quite pale, almost white. However, Iago can't tell whether it's because of blood loss or not. Her hair is a pale blue-gray and her eyes are an icy blue. The way Yuki Onna interacts, it would appear she's rather unconcerned about her current impalement.)
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 pm

(Telepathy, or whispering?)

"I can certainly manage to lend a hand," Iago comments nonchalantly. It's a little hard to tell what he looks like due to it being night and the dark soot he has applied to his face for camouflage, but he is clearly a human, albeit one whose eyes were a disturbing shade of red.

"Do you need a distraction?'
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:52 pm

(Whispering)

Yuki Onna admires Iago's red eyes for a moment; a near polar opposite of her own icy orbs. "Nope, just meet me over there." Yuki Onna makes a gesture to a group of nearby trees, "And mind the wolf. She's rather protective of me." Yuki Onna does a quick calculation and teleports behind a tree located close to Rathnaya. The wolf hurries over to its master and starts licking her face lovingly.

(Dimension Door behind a tree so that she has total cover and concealment from the construct.)
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 am

((I hope you all are not waiting for me to post. This is RP land for right now.))
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:33 am

(Well, it would be nice to know if she succeeds or not before responding.)
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:57 am

((Ok))

Yuki dimension doors behind the required tree. Her wounds start to bleed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 am

Iago quietly flies back into the trees and draws a wand of Lesser Vigor.

"Hold still, this will barely sting," he advises, incanting the trigger words.
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 am

Yuki Onna cringes, "Ow." She looks down at her once beautiful kimono, which is now dripping red. "Damn it all; I sure hope blood comes out of magical garments." She pets Rathnaya, trying not to get blood on her wolf's silvery fur. Neither her nor Rathnaya give resistance to Iago's aid. "Thank you. Tell me, what is your name?"

Last edited by Yogge Mothi on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:13 pm

"Is it not the custom to give one's own name first?" Iago asks, as he pokes her wtih his wand. "But anyways, you can call me Iago."
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 pm

"Names are funny things," the elf replies with a forlorn look, "You may call me Yuki Onna."

(OoC: I'm heading home to CA today and won't be able to post again until tomorrow. Sorry about that.)
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:41 pm

"And that's an elvish name, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Onwards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onwards
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DnD Gaming World :: Campaigns :: Behind Enemy Lines IC-
Jump to: