DnD Gaming World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DnD Gaming World

A forum for play-by-post roleplaying gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Onwards

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Onna
Race: Grey Elf

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:50 pm

"Aquan actually," Yuki Onna replies nonchalantly, "It means Snow Woman. I gave up my Elven name years ago." She says this as though the loss of her name was trivial and meaningless. It's obvious to Iago there's more to it, but she apparently doesn't want to talk about it. "Enough of names. Tell me, Iago, why are you here? Not that I'm complaining, of course. Your arrival was most opportune."
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 pm

"Would you believe... that I am a traveling musician?"

Bluff: 19+7=26

Last edited by Solo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 pm

The member 'Solo' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Yuki Onna stares amusedly at Iago, "Oh, a musician. How quaint. I'm afraid you've gone through quite a bit of trouble for an audience of one however."
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 pm

"There's a bunch of us camped out in the woods, actually. I was just going to, er, relieve myself."
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet
Name: Nifi
Race: Halfling

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:03 am

While Yuki and Iago flirt, the construct continues to move forward without stopping. It turns into the necromancers compound and walks down the ramp, right past the figures of Jarili, Rysmarin and Kai. It continues down the ramp until it reaches the end of the light from above and disappears. Moments later, the ramp begins to close.
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:23 am

"Er... not that we haven't had a wonderful conversation, but I think it's time to run for it," Iago points out.

(If possible, can I grab her and fly off at running speed? Also, Lesser Vigor heals 11 hp)
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 am

(OoC: Thanks for the healing, but I'll just hop on the wolf. No need to encumber Iago's flight speed.)

"Lead the way, Iago," Yuki Onna encourages as she mounts Rathnaya, "I'm right behind you."
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Iago flies full speed towards the closing door.
Back to top Go down
Cordenmg

Character sheet
Name: Kai

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:45 am

KAI

Lovely, well there ought to be a way to open it from in here. 'Course, if Iago doesn't hurry, guess I'll be looking for it sooner than later...

Kai turns to Rysmarin and Jarili and speaks in a whisper.

"We'll wait for Iago before heading out. We don't want to tangle with one of those things."
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:48 pm

(OoC: FYI, I'll be travelling back to NV today, so I'll be unavailable from ~1pm onwards.)

Last edited by Yogge Mothi on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:16 pm

The door closes as fast as it opened, and both Solo and Yuki (with her wolf) easily make it inside before the door closes, leaving the party in complete darkness.
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Iago reaches out to prevent Kai from drawing his torch.

"Let's wait a moment before lighting up, in case that golem's still around."
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:03 pm

"Darker than a moonless, overcast night. Refreshing. Iago, I assume your companions are nearby?" As Yuki whispers, Rathnaya uses her nose to find Iago in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Cordenmg

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:00 am

KAI

Kai nods at Iago's words, remembering that he can see him. As an unknown voice whispers in the darkness to Iago, Kai stiffens momentarily, whispering to Iago.

"A friend of yours? We seem to be a popular group at the moment."

Using the corner at his back to keep his orientation on the room, Kai suppresses a sigh, remembering well his last excursion into a similar place.

"Let me know when it is safe to use the torch."
Back to top Go down
Solo

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:12 am

Quote :

"A friend of yours? We seem to be a popular group at the moment."
"It's officially a party," Iago comments dryly. "Kai, this is an prisoner who was being held on the construct. Yuki, this is Kai, another one of the band."
Back to top Go down
Cordenmg

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 am

KAI

"Welcome to the party. I'd offer my hand except for the whole darkness thing. Nothing personal."

To Iago:

"Well, apparently there is also a warrior who is trapped down here in an old part of the fortress but is able to project himself. I think he's a paladin. It sounds as though he is dying for a shot at the necromancer. I'm thinking that he could come in handy, what with the undead and all that I'm sure we'll have to wade through."

The amount of magic stacking up in this group is staggering... How...wonderful.

Kai addresses his next statement to Yuki in a slightly louder whisper:

"So, friend of Iago's, what brings you here? Other than the construct, of course. Do you also have a bone to pick with this necromancer?"
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 am

"Vengeance is kind of my thing," the elf replies, "Especially against other arcanists. Those who abuse their gift deserve to die by it." Her words are chilling and send a shiver down the spine of any non-good arcanist currently listening. "By the way Kai, it's nice to meet you."

Yuki and Rathnaya wait patiently in the darkness for Iago to give the all clear.
Back to top Go down
Cordenmg

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:10 am

KAI

A slight grimace at the words plays at Kai's mouth before he remembers that not all in the room are blind and quickly suppresses it. He sighs quietly to himself.

So, more magic it is...

"The pleasure is all mine, I assure you."

In a hushed voice, he addresses Iago:

"Are we clear yet? I'd like to leave the entrance area before another construct... or other worse, decides to return home."
Back to top Go down
Leucistic

Leucistic

Character sheet

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:20 am

((Ok, end to this thread. Go to the follow thread for the next section. https://dndgw.forumotion.com/behind-enemy-lines-ic-f4/the-necromancers-domain-t214.htm))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Onwards - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onwards   Onwards - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onwards
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DnD Gaming World :: Campaigns :: Behind Enemy Lines IC-
Jump to: