DnD Gaming World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DnD Gaming World

A forum for play-by-post roleplaying gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Onna
Race: Grey Elf

DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 pm

(I'm back guys; please let me know what each of your characters is doing.)
Back to top Go down
maquise

maquise

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:09 am

Tyrian enters the inn, remaining quiet for the time. He surveys the area.
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 am

The inn is full of patrons. In fact, it's packed to the brim. The small lot of travelers and adventurers that usually enjoy the inn find themselves outnumbered by refugees from the attack on the Golden Tower. The mood is grim and gloomy, with some survivors appearing to still be in shock from the events of the past day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:30 am

Regana will offer what condolences she can to those who seem open to them before seeking out Brudegan. "When there's time, I still don't know why Marastrianna summoned us. I'd appreciate some filling-in if I'm to continue assisting her other champions."
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:59 am

Brudegan enters the inn behind Tyrian and walks straight to the innkeeper to negotiate a place to stay. As Regana approaches him and inquires about Marastrianna, "We should talk about this later in a more private setting."
Back to top Go down
KevinNightfire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Modis hangs back behind the group, glancing at the faces more than his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:34 pm

The innkeeper recognizes Brudegan immediately, "Master Brudegan, thank the gods you're alive. I'm sorry, but there's no rooms available tonight. Hells, most of the people here are going to be sleeping on the floor." The innkeeper pauses and looks around, "If it suits you, however, your group may sleep on the floor in my room tonight. For the champions of Marastrianna, I'm sure my wife will not mind. I even have some extra blankets you can use."

Meanwhile, both Tyrian and Modis notice a familiar face in the crowd. Slumped over the bar's counter, Nikolai Frostmore grips a pint of ale as though his life force were stored in it. He has a drunken haze in his eyes and doesn't see any of the Gestalts in the inn.
Back to top Go down
maquise

maquise

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Tyrian, being careful to avoid Frostmore's gaze, hurries over to Brudegan. "We have company," he whispers,"Frostmore is here."
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Brudegan says, addressing the innkeeper, "We would gladly take your offer for the night, I need a quiet place to discuss the events of today with the other Champions. How much will the space be for the night?" Brudegan then turns to Tyrian, "Keep an eye on him for now, if he just sits there for awhile go ahead and join us in the innkeeper's room."
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:57 pm

"Usually, I would let you stay for free." The innkeeper looks around, "However, with everything going on I need to look out for my family more than ever. I hope the standard 5sp per person isn't unreasonable for you?"
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Brudegan replies, "Not at all, we will gladly help you in this time of need." "We will need some food for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 am

"Certainly," the innkeeper replies, "Try to find a seat at one of the tables near the bar and ... oh jeez." The innkeeper looks towards the bar nervously and makes a quick hand gesture, "Um, actually, it looks like we're full up at the tables, so we'll just bring the food to my bedroom. I have a table you can eat at."

Tyrian notices two men respond to the innkeeper's gesture and approach Nikolai. They take positions behind the bandit lord, blocking the gestalts' view of him while they pretend to strike up a conversation with one another.
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:52 am

If no one approaches Nikolai, the innkeeper leads the group to his room, where you're free to rest and converse with one another.

(If you'd like to get Regana caught up w/ the story, go to the IC section to RP w/ each other.)
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Brudegan graciously thanks the Innkeeper and his wife for letting the group stay in their room for the night. When Brudegan has some privacy he puts his backpack down and speaks to Chayli, "I need you to guard the bag for the night, I'll be sure to get some food for you. Also, while you're up here, why don't you talk to Modis and Tyrian about the Dindom Dries, one of them might know something about it."

Once the room arrangement is settled Brudegan walks back down into the tavern and approaches Tyrian, "Has he done anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:16 pm

((Sorry, it's been an absurdly busy week here.))

Regana nods to Brudegan, thanks the innkeeper for his generosity, notes the uneasy reactions to the drunk at the bar and proceeds into the proffered room to escape the crowded space of the common area. She sets her pack in a corner and props her sword in front of it before taking a moment to stretch her shoulders.

"I worry how wide-spread the effects of that attack will be, beyond crowded inns and those drowning their sorrows in ale," she sighs. "Trust and generosity are likely to be the first to fall. The innkeeper here is a stalwart man."
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:03 am

Hi all,
I have had almost no free time the last few weeks. I'm working a new schedule, I have a new boss, I'm getting used to an increased workload, and I've been trying to get things set up for me to go back to grad school. I'm sorry the game's suffered because of this, but I'll be able to post starting on Saturday. Until then, you guys can entertain yourselves by leveling up to level 3. If you have any questions, shoot me a message. I'll reply to all of them Saturday.
Thanks,
Your DM
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 am

Brudegan approaches Nikolai and sits down at the bar next to him, "What are you having?"
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:28 pm

"Dwarven whiskey," Nikolai mumbles without looking up.
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Budegan motions to the bartender, "I'll have what he's having."
Brudegan takes a look around the inn and takes note of the behavior of the crowd.
Brudegan then turns back to Nikolai, "Where are you going from here."

Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:29 pm

The crowd seems anxious, worried, scared, and otherwise quite gloomy.

Nikolai glances over to Brudegan, "Oh hells, it's you." He gulps the whiskey down and shakes his head, "Come to finish the job have you? Don't worry, I won't fight anymore. I deserve whatever punishment you want to serve." Nikolai signals for the bartender, "A glass of your Thayvian Scotch. If I'm gonna die, I want my last drink to be a good one."
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:39 am

Brudegan cautiously regards Nikolai, "I'm not going to arrest you, we all have more pressing matters. Which brings me back to my other question: Where are you planning to go after this?"
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:19 pm

*pokes the game with a stick*
Back to top Go down
maquise

maquise

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 pm

((I think the GM is very busy.))
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:38 am

Brudegan looks at Nikolai sternly and with a serious tone but at a volume that only Nikolai can hear, "There is a greater evil here that can destroy both of us, we need you're help and the help of the people to accomplish anything. The people look up to you as their leader, we need to put aside what has happened between us in the past. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8