DnD Gaming World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DnD Gaming World

A forum for play-by-post roleplaying gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:42 am

The member 'Joeshmoe' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 4, 18
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Onna
Race: Grey Elf

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:30 am

"Uhh, I don't think the Alpha was expecting no travelers. I better go get him." The lizardfolk turns to leave ...
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 am

Brudegan tries to catch his attention again, "Wait, do you really want to bother your alpha with a bunch of silly travelers that just want to let you go about your business alone? We could just keep walking and no one would have to know."

Bluff: 20 +15 =35

Last edited by Joeshmoe on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 am

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 pm

"That true," the lizardfolk notes, "The Alpha doesn't like it when we bother him. Have good night. Hail Fafnir." The lizardfolk turns to leave again ...
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:38 am

Brudegan signals to the group that it is time to move quickly so no one else notices them.
Back to top Go down
maquise

maquise

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Tyrian continues to move in the shadows, avoiding any more contacts.

(In other words, he just follows Brudegan)
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:20 pm

The party makes it to the stairway and begins climbing without further incident. From above, they can see how lucky they were to avoid the majority of the lizardfolk. In the dim light, you can make out at least twenty, and there's bound to more obscured by the smoke and darkness.

As Brudegan nears the top of the cliff, Chayli twitches. She bites Brudegan's pant leg softly to get his attention. "Master Brudegan," she whispers, "I think something's up ahead."

(I need Listen checks from everyone.)
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 am

Brudegan freezes and tries to discern any sign of what it could be.
Listen: 16 +7 =23
Spot: 15 +2 =17

Last edited by Joeshmoe on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 am

'd20' : 16, 15
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 am

(No need for a Spot check guys, you can't see in the dark.)
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 am

(dude that fall did really funky stuff to me, I'm SUPERMAN!!! just kidding =D)
Back to top Go down
maquise

maquise

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 am

Listen:2 +3 = 5

Last edited by maquise on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 am

The member 'maquise' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:43 pm

(OoC: Superman, eh? Roll a Will save against insanity. Heh, just kidding.)

Still haven't heard from Modis, so I'll roll for him.

Listen check: 9 roll +3 modifier =12

Last edited by Yogge Mothi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:43 pm

The member 'Yogge Mothi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:03 pm

A figure near the cliff edge rises to her feet and appears to wipe at her eyes. "Who approaches?"
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Brudegan walks toward the figure but keeps his distance, "We are just some travelers. Who would be out here after such a tragedy? Identify yourself."
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:02 pm

(OoC: Hi guys. Sorry for the absence, but I've been celebrating my sis' 21st b-day in Reno! Woot! Anywho, welcome to the game Regana. Make yourself at home.)

The female elf Gestalt can barely make out three humanoid figures and a tiny, winged, quadrupedal creature. The man's voice sounds familiar though ...

(Regana is another champion of Marastrianna, who for some reason was delayed in her arrival to the tower.)
Back to top Go down
KevinNightfire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:52 pm

(Ooc: Hi people. My computer's working again... well, minus the sound...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:01 am

She pauses slightly at the voice. "The tower called out to me," she stuttered and glanced back at the wreckage before stepping closer. "I am a simple traveler such as yourselves, from distant mountains. I was summoned here recently."
Back to top Go down
maquise

maquise

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 am

"There's not much left, I'm afraid. Evil dragons attacked; we barely made it out alive. I'm not sure the fate of Marastrianna," the second figure says.
"My name is Tyrian Elann. May I ask yours?"
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:20 pm

(kevinnightfire was kidding, his power supply just blew up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:38 pm

"I am relieved to hear of your good fortune, that not all was lost."

She bows slightly from the waist, declining her head with the motion. "A pleasure. I am Regana Sheeda of the Kyburz Range; schooled in many histories, trained in magics and the art of wielding a blade." An exquisite hilt can be seen at her hip, though the sheath and the blade it contains are hidden by her cloak.

Last edited by Regana on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Filling in location.)
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:25 am

(OoC: Regana, feel free to give back story and character description, but in-game the PCs would all know each other my name. You all serve(d) the same dragon. However, due to the difference in relative lifespans, you may have met the other PCs only once or twice during the course of their service to Marastrianna. I'll leave it to you regarding how acquainted Regana is towards the others.)

PS- An appropriate mountain region of origin for Regana would be the Kyburz Range to the north. I'll add the region's description when I can. Finally, all Knowledge (geography) attempts can be attempted by Modis, using his Lore ability, as soon as he has comp access again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next