DnD Gaming World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DnD Gaming World

A forum for play-by-post roleplaying gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Joeshmoe

DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 am

Brudegan walks away from the cliff face in order to not alert the humanoids on the beach. He then takes a torch out of his pack lights it in order to provide the whole group with enough light to see each other. After putting his pack back in order he approaches Regana and bows. "I am Brudegan, I believe we met once before. Chayli come over here and introduce yourself to Regana."

(Regana sees a medium height man that is a little built as far as muscle tone, but still looks young. He is wearing studded leather with no apparent weapons to be seen. He has black hair and looks quite worn from the previous day, his breathing is a little ragged and has a decent gash in his side with a ample amount of blood visible.)
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Onna
Race: Grey Elf

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Chayli scampers over to Regana, "Hi! You're one of Marastrianna's champions too?" She looks at the three male humans, then back to Regana, "Umm, you do realize you're a girl right?" She once again looks back and forth, then climbs up on Regana's shoulder. "Psst," she whispers into one of Regana's large ears, "I don't mean to alarm you, but I think you're an elf as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:36 pm

(Sorry for the delay, was reading to get myself caught up.)

The torchlight reveals a very tall, slender elf with full pack and dressed for travel. What can be seen of her hair outside her cloak appears to embody the fire itself (auburn in the light of day) and her eyes a liquid gold (green in the light of day).

Regana smiles slightly at the bow. "Why yes, I do recall our meeting." Back to the others, "It's always a pleasure to be back amidst Marastrianna's champions. If I may, for what purpose did her Eminence summon us?"

The smile spreads to her eyes as the wyrmling settles on her shoulder and she says softly, "I do realize these things, little one. Fear not, I'm quite adept at caring for myself."

As she speaks, she prepares to cast a healing spell on Brudegan.

(Dropping Inflict Minor Wounds for Cure Minor Wounds.)
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Brudegan thanks Regana for healing him. "Now lets find the trail, its got be somewhere around here. We need to find a place to plan our next step." Brudegan searches the ground and surrounding area for any sign of a trail or for anything that doesn't fit in with the nature.

Search: 1 +7 -10 = -2
Spot: 14 +2 =16

Last edited by Joeshmoe on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 pm

The member 'Joeshmoe' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 1, 14
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Chayli smiles, "Oh, okay." She hops off Regana and waits to follow someone.

With the torchlight, Brudegan can spot the dirt road leading away from the tower. Well worn by wagons and horses, it should be relatively simple to follow it. The nearest town, named Farron's Pass, is a few miles down the road.
Back to top Go down
maquise

maquise

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:51 pm

"Well, I guess there is no time to waste."

Tyrian is a young human, with smoke grey eyes and dim brown hair. He wears a dark blue jacket, and a lizard is perched on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 pm

(If you guys are heading off towards the town please give me a marching order, let me know if anyone's scouting ahead, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Brudegan says, "Alright lets head to the town, I'll take the lead and scout ahead. I need someone with me that can see well in the dark. Lets take our time and be safe, no telling what we will find in these woods."

(Brudegan appears to zone off for a moment as if he remembers a time from the past. Then he begins walking)

(Brudegan is now actively looking for anything unusual as he walks)
Back to top Go down
maquise

maquise

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Tyrian will take the rear, being sure to keep an eye out for pursuers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Regana follows Brudegan, figuring this isn't the place to speak of such things. "I can see fairly in the low light."
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:25 pm

(Still haven't heard from KevinNightfire regarding his comp.)

Modis will take the front of the group, but behind the scout(s). Chayli looks confused as everyone positions themselves, "Master Brudegan, I can see in the dark. Does that help for scouting?"

(Please choose where Chayli goes.)

You travel about a mile without incident ...

(Spot checks from the scout(s) please.)
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 pm

(how big is Chayli exactly)

Brudegan brings Chayli up front with him, "This way we will be sure to see anything bad."

Spot: 17 +2 = 19

Last edited by Joeshmoe on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 pm

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
KevinNightfire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 pm

(okay, hi, I'm back now. got rid of the redirect-cookie on the Mac... I hate Macs -.-)
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:25 pm

(From the tip of her snout to the end of her tail, Chayli is about 4ft long and she weighs 5lbs.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Spot: 10 + 4 = 14

Last edited by Regana on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 pm

The member 'Regana' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:50 am

Brudegan spots a glare in the bushes off the side of the road.

(You get one action.)
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:03 am

Brudegan halts with an arm out to stop Regana and Chayli. He then holds his torch up to get a better look at the glint he saw in the bushes. "Show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Yogge Mothi

Yogge Mothi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:57 am

In response to Brudegan's call, two glowing eyes appear in the bushes and a bolt of fire streaks from them. Brudegan is hit square in the chest by the blast.

(Brudegan takes 5 fire damage.)

(Initiatives please.)

Last edited by Yogge Mothi on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:57 am

The member 'Yogge Mothi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'd20' : 12

--------------------------------

#2 'd6' : 3, 2
Back to top Go down
Joeshmoe

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 am

Initiative: 17 +3 = 20

Last edited by Joeshmoe on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller of Dewm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 am

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:01 am

Initiative: 1 + 2 = 3

(...trips and falls on her face. Dammit!)

Last edited by Regana on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath   DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DG Chapter 2: The Aftermath
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next